AppDictions App Review
One of the best ways to keep on all of the happenings in the NFL and professional football is with a virtual magazine on your very handy iPad.
VTOK brings you Zone Blitz, a monthly magazine for your iPad that provides you with a top-quality publication you can take out anywhere, anytime. Fans of professional football no longer have to scour the bookstores or settle for pictures that cannot be maximized on paper.
You can subscribe to this magazine for only $1.99 per month, charged to the buyer’s iPhone account upon confirmation. That’s actually cheaper than if you buy another publication at a bookstore. Aside from being more affordable—especially in the long run—with this application you get much more bang for your buck. It is unlikely this virtual magazine will get stolen or ripped or ruined like paper will eventually. It is far more handy and efficient, as well as it is a better platform for references and sharing.
This is highly recommended for serious football fans, as well as those who want to know more about the current major events in the world of this sport. Photographs shown in the app are breathtaking, and users get to see them in all their high resolution glory. It is complemented by a good layout that is very easy on the eyes.
Most importantly, the content is really excellent. All of the articles that are on the magazine are both relevant in recent times and very well-written. The first issue tackles the recently wrapped up 2011 season, with team features, profiles and even a historical piece on former Seattle Seahawk Cortez Kennedy.
Whether a newbie, a long-time enthusiast or even a football player, you’re sure to appreciate Zone Blitz.
ZONE BLITZ brings the Art of Football to your iPad. This beautifuly crafted monthly magazine treats readers with the best stories along with amazing photos and illustrations from the world of professional football.
With easy-to-use navigation Zone Blitz is a must-have magazine for every football loving iPad owner.
Designed exclusively for iPad.
In our first issue we look back at the 2011 season:
Giants: How the Big Blue rollercoaster ride ended
Patriots: A Drop To Be Blamed For
Breeds: More Than a Milestone
Niners: A New Power in The West
Texans: Wade Phillips Did It Again
Back in Time: Cortez Kennedy
NCAA: Saban and The Tide Roll On
…and many more!
Zone Blitz Magazine is available for Monthly subscription for $1.99/month (1 issue).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.