PrintJinni™ for Epson Wireless Printing App Review
In this busy world, one may find less time to produce all the documents need within a given time frame. Quality assurance for any document takes time. But for me, I believe that one really has to develop the eye for any image or document he wants to produce and have an idea of what the piece looks like printed. It may take time to master this ability, but not for Epson users. It is because they have developed an app which allows their users to print any document from their iPhone or iPad.
Introducing (being the first in the market) PrintJinni™ for Epson, this wireless printing app is definitely a must-have for everybody with an iDevice.
PrintJinni™ for Epson Wireless Printing App Features:
With this wireless printing app, one can print any PDF, MS Office Documents, Photos, and other documents from their iPhone to any wireless Epson all-in-one printer available. If properly used, one would easily avoid the hassle caused by the downtime which is majorly caused by printing.
If it doesn’t sound convenient to you, then this other features may convince you:
- Print preview of any kind of document is available to guide you in seeing what it would look like
- Downloaded documents may be stored for future printing
- Different commands shown in the toolbar to better specify your needs
PrintJinni™ for Epson Wireless Printing Appearance & Layout:
The app is very easy to follow. It focuses on functionality and doesnt distract the user with unnecessary clutter. If you can organize your desktop/laptop computer properly, then you can maximize your use for this app as well. The menu is logical and nicely layed out. Previews are very accurate to display how a document would look when printed.
PrintJinni™ for Epson Wireless Printing Value:
Epson offers this tool app in iTunes for free. In app purchases allow you to really harness the power of this wireless printing app. For best results, ensure that your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad is supported with iOS 3.1.3 and up.
Print Email, Microsoft® Office documents, PDF files, Photos, Web pages and more, to Epson wireless All-In-One printers. Access your files on your device, on email or the Web. No PCs, cables or memory sticks required.
FREE 30-day trial for new users – includes PrintJinni Services subscription enabling full app functionality and unlimited prints.
(NOTE: Please use our Support page to help us resolve any issues you experience with PrintJinni. Our support team will be happy to assist you.)
Great Quality Wireless Mobile Printing On-the-Go!
- Enjoy wireless printing without an intermediate PC, additional software, cables or memory sticks
- PrintJinni Services enables full In Device printing, provides access to secure Cloud Services and offers Support Services via email (in English)
- FREE 30-day trial for new users to PrintJinni Services
$0.99 (50 days)
Mobile Device Support
- Apple iPod touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs: iOS 3.1.3 and above
Epson Printer Support
- Epson Artisan: 700, 710, 725, 730, 800, 810, 835, 837