AppDictions App Review
It can be so difficult finding a high quality recorder for any gadget. Of course, the ideal solution is to buy a separate recorder that is also portable. The problem with this is, it is still very inconvenient, especially in the sense that users would have to move back and forth between different devices when they are sharing and syncing—or trying to.
Well, the time has come to stop trying and start doing things with more ease. Top app developer eFusion is now offering a prime voice recorder for the different iDevices in the market. Voice Recorder HD is an excellent application that will make sure your recording needs are met with success.
Of course, the ultimate draw of this handy tool is its impeccable quality. The smooth and clear audio is unique, being absent in so many mediocre apps for the iPhone. Plus, there are a host of other features that will make users glad they chose Voice Recorder HD. These fantastic features include sharing in iCloud and Dropbox, support in all OS, and accessibility for people with disabilities.
It is incredibly easy to use too. Simply go on the recorder section from the menu at the bottom, and press the recording button to start. There is unlimited recording time, and you can even access the other apps while continuing to record. When you’re finished, instantly share or upload from within the app to iCloud, Dropbox or email. It is fast, reliable and easy—perfect for those who balk at complicated applications.
The interface is sleek and professional. This is a straight-forward up, with no fuss. Everything is accessible, and the app itself is responsive. Users will not have a hard time navigating Voice Recorder HD.
If you are someone who uses recorders often, this application is certainly a must-try. Check it out at the App Store for $1.99.
Quick high quality audio recording, stunning interface plus easy to operate, "Voice Recorder HD" is a must have application for your iPad and iPhone.
It is a full featured recorder for business man, audio professional, sound engineer, journalist and anyone else who needs to manage voice memos.
It is Unique For:
– Audio quality
– iCloud sharing (iOS 5 and above).
– Dropbox upload and SoundCloud sharing.
– Audio files Export/Import over the USB (*.wav only)
– Simple user interface
– Supports any OS(Mac,Windows,Linux, etc) to play
– iPad retina display support
– Accessibility support for people with disabilities
– Unlimited recording time (Tested up to 8 hours)
– Background recording (You can open other app while recording)
– Ability to configure audio quality (Low:8KHz, Medium:22.05KHz, Heigh:44.1KHz)
– Share voice memo by email (Up to 10MB size)
– Share and backup recorded voice memo over the iCloud.
– Upload into Dropbox.
– Share to SoundCloud
– Restart recording after interrupt by incoming Phone Call
– Transfer audio files to computer(PC/Mac) using USB (iTunes require)
– Recorded audio file can play on any Operating System
– Record in mono and stereo (tested with Tascam iM2)
– Supports external mic to record long distance sound(Tested with iRig Mic). This feature is ideal for sound engineer, vocalist and journalist.
– Tagging voice memos
– Quick and simple to use
– Universal binary (iPad and iPhone version in a single application).
You will love to open this gorgeous app in front of your business clients or colleague during meeting.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.