AppDictions App Review
TV Anytime by DDT Software Inc. is like a DVR for your phone! TV Anytime is a free app which works in conjunction with streaming movies and TV programs through subscription based services like Netflix and Hulu.
TV Anytime integrates all of your recorded material in just a few simple steps. So we begin by accepting the app onto your Facebook profile – this is done for authentication – next a link is sent you to download the pc client. There are some restrictions here though which may limit some users; the pc must be running Windows 7 with a dual core processor in order to use this service. Here are the nuts and bolts; your pc records the programs you select and they are then synced to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via USB or wifi, making the content available for your viewing pleasure.
Additional premium content, such as recently aired sitcoms is available through in-app purchases which will be billed through iTunes. There are literally thousands of programs to choose from, and you can edit and update your queue in the app as well.
TV Anytime is a great concept, lives up to its name and will allow you to catch up on your favorite shows and movies anywhere, anytime, seamlessly.
TV Anytime records streaming video for playback on your PC or iPhone. It automatically records and syncs the content that you request to your iPhone or iPod touch via Wifi or USB.
You need a Windows 7 PC with at least a dual core 1.5GHz processor to use TV Anytime; the Windows 7 component is available on our website for free.
TV Anytime is absolutely free to use for the top25 TV Shows and Movies.
You can purchase access to the full catalog of thousands of TV Shows and Movies in-app. In accordance with Apple’s guidelines:
- In app purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost indentified in the in-app purchase screen
- Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Watch your favorite shows and movies on your iPhone, without interruption from network delays and without incurring high 3G toll prices.
Imagine catching up on your favorite TV series not just while waiting for a flight, but while on that flight; or enjoying last night’s Daily Show while you’re at the gym.
To learn more visit the TV Anytime website at the link below.
TV Anytime gives you access to the free streaming content on the web and supports integration with your subscription streaming accounts to gain access to movies and premium TV.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later