AppDictions App Review
Have a sneaking suspicion that someone is reading your messages on your phone? TrustBust helps you bust these snoopers! When armed, a phony email or message screen will display on your iPhone, showing that 1 new private message has been received. When the snooper touches the screen, a fake login popup will appear, asking to either login or cancel. If this is too much for the intruder, they can touch cancel and put the phone down. If the intruder truly wants to violate your privacy, they will “login” and be presented with an error screen. In either instance, TrustBust uses the iPhone’s front-facing camera to take photos of the perpetrator and send the directly to your email address. Keep your messages safe and catch intruders in the act with TrustBust!
TrustBUST – photo evidence for your peace of mind.
TrustBUST secretly takes pictures of intruders while they are invading your phone’s privacy, AND tells you if they were intentionally trying to see private messages.
TrustBust is a serious investigative tool specifically designed to expose trust violators. Don’t confuse TrustBust with phone security/theft apps that leave the question of INTENT unanswered … after all, just because someone picked up your phone doesn’t mean they were snooping.
TrustBUST lets you know if someone is looking in your phone without permission. It secretly takes up to 25 photos, AND forces them to make a decision that reveals whether they intentionally TRIED to view private messages or not. It emails a violation notice (with photos) as the intrusion is happening. Pictures can be added directly into your camera roll and are stamped with the date and time of the violation.
Most importantly .. intruders never know anything is happening. Everything is done in stealth – TrustBust’s phony screens look like ordinary email or text message screens. And, it makes NO SHUTTER or EMAIL SOUNDS when operating.
- Learn if someone is snooping in your phone
- Secretly takes up to 25 photos per violation
- Records if they INTENDED to read private messages
- SECRET and QUIET- no camera sounds.
- Emails a violation notice during the intrusion.
- Designed to be innocent-looking to would-be intruders.
- Organizes evidence into individual “cases”
- Can distinguish between accidental and intentional violations.
- Choice of phony TEXT message or EMAIL screen.
- Uses iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th gen front-facing camera
- Photos can be added to Camera Roll.
- DATE/TIME stamp on violation photos.
How it works:
1) Activate TrustBUST and lay the phone down.
2) TrustBUST begins SECRETLY photographing suspects right when they open the phone.
3) Intruders are greeted by either a fake (but realistic) email list or text message list.
4) When they try to read a message from the list, a phony password screen pops up asking if they want to: “Continue into PRIVATE messages” or “CANCEL”.
An honest person who isn’t looking to snoop in your phone will choose “CANCEL”. Even though TrustBUST still takes their picture, it is recorded as a “negative” intent.
However, a VIOLATOR will choose to “Continue to PRIVATE messages”. TrustBust takes their picture and records this as “positive” intent.
Your peace of mind is worth every penny you’ll spend.
TrustBUST is not a game for entertainment. It is a serious investigative tool.
There is only one TrustBust.
Photo evidence for your peace of mind.