AppDictions App Review
In today’s tough job market, jobseekers need every possible advantage. RiseSmart, a national outplacement and recruitment company based in Silicon Valley, is great at applying technology to help unemployed workers find jobs faster. Transition Concierge To-Go, their mobile app available on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry, is an excellent example of this. It actually delivers handpicked job leads, based on your background and specifications, directly to your phone for follow-up. That’s a whole lot easier than trying to search job boards on your phone yourself. The only caveat is that it’s only available to workers whose employers use RiseSmart as their outplacement provider. If your employer doesn’t currently use RiseSmart, now’s a good time to ask them, “Why not?”
Take your job search with you, wherever you go! View personalized and relevant job leads at the palm of your hand with RiseSmart’s Transition Concierge To-Go mobile application. You can tag the jobs you like, contact your RiseSmart’s Transition Specialist, and so much more!
Our application allows you to:
- View relevant jobs that are in your Job Inbox.
- View jobs that you’ve tagged as favorites.
- Tag jobs you like for follow-up.
- Send yourself an email reminder to take action on a job lead.
- Review notifications for webinars and networking events.
- Contact your Transition Specialist via phone or email at the click of a button.
- Review your preferences and settings.
Transition Concierge To-Go makes it easy to stay on top of your job search so that you can get into your next job—fast.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later