Passaggio Sing Along App Review
Is singing one of your greatest frustrations? Like me, do you also feel that you’re only good in singing tunes in the shower where no one else hears you? If you are having these problems, then there is a new app which can assist you in your hopefuls of becoming a pop star one day.
Say goodbye to your frustrations and try Passagio, a pitch tone sing along app developed for iOS supported devices, this tool app can surely assist you to better understanding musical pitches, and hopefully, to sing better as well!
Developed and provided by the people who specialized in waveform information vector (WIV), this sing along app will surely provide you with all the acoustic solutions you need.
Passaggio Sing Along App Features:
This app acts as a vocal feedback system, responsible in providing you an accurate measurement on how your voice went while singing something. It records (say a 30 second segment) your singing and analyzes your tone. As an output, it will play back what was recorded showing your tune.
To better utilize this app, here are some of the things you should look into:
- Passagio uses signal processing to provide the output. This means that you won’t get higher scores if you simply shout it (which is usually the case in karaoke television)
- A pitch mode can be activated. Using that will help you see where the problem really was.
- Tutorial is available in case you find it hard to interpret the output.
- Though the built-in microphone may be used, best results are achieved when you attach an external microphone.
Passaggio Sing Along App Appearance & Layout:
Passaggio features an extremely simple interface, which lends it to being relatively simple to navigate. The output is shown in a musical sheet (of course with the clef symbol in it). Overliad in a graph type format is the pitch tone and additional information. Pitch mode, gain and squelch are among the few customizable settings.
Passaggio Sing Along App Value:
Be it a choir rehearsal, an audition, or for simple recording purposes, Passagio would always come in handy. Its a great utility app for helping to understand pitch tone and is available for just $0.99. Best used with supporting iOS 5.0 and up.
Sing better now with Passaggio! Passaggio is revolutionizing how to sing better by providing instant visual feedback while you sing!
This amazing new App allows you to WATCH your VOICE on your iPhone as you sing. It’s like having a voice coach in your pocket! For the price of less than one singing lesson Passaggio provides the following capabilities:
• Save the last 30 seconds of your singing so you can go back and review your notes and improve your vocal pitch.
• Standard display shows all the details in your voice so that you can SEE every problem area as you sing.
• New EASY to understand PITCH MODE option displays only your vocal pitch and volume for working on vocal pitch issues.
• Feedback of voice attributes – pitch, vibrato, scooping, enunciation, breathiness, and regularity of sound – are indicated on a musical staff
• Comes with a STEP-BY-STEP YouTube tutorial on your iPhone
With the portability of the iPhone, the Passaggio application is the PERFECT TOOL for lessons, auditions, recording, choir rehearsals or general practicing.
How Does Passaggio Work?
Passaggio does not use FFT analysis, autocorrelation, wavelets, zero-crossing detection or any other of the currently used methods. Instead, it uses a proprietary time domain signal processing algorithm developed independently over a period of many years. It is extremely fast and efficient and behaves much like the human cochlea.
Note: The iPhone built-in microphone does not respond well to low bass notes. Bass singers should use an external microphone with Passaggio for best results.
Get your copy today and be a better singer!