AppDictions App Review
Quoth is an exciting new word puzzle game that is sure to challenge your knowledge and skill to fill in missing letters of famous quotes. The goal is to use decipher all the missing letters and use the fewest number of clues in the least amount of time to gain the highest score. You have the ability to use a “Cheat” button at the top of the screen to get more chances and extra time. Using this will subtract points and hurt you score.
Quoth has a nice, easy to navigate user interface. The app is currently listed in the app store for FREE with some in-app purchase to gain access to higher level challenges. If you like quotes and brain games Quoth is a great pick.
Quoth is an exciting new twist to the word puzzles you’ve seen before. Use your knowledge and skills to fill in missing letters of famous quotes, sayings and anecdotes; earn awards along the way and pass on your favorite sayings to friends and family.
T_e s_perior m_n t_inks _lw_ys of virt_e;
t_e common m_n t_inks of comfort.
Each puzzle features a quote from one of 40 categories ranging from sports, to movies to motivation to humor. Your mission is to use your code breaking prowess to fill in all the missing letters, using the fewest number of clues and least amount of time to attain your highest score. Beginners have more clues and guesses; experts get fewer clues and guesses.
Only _hos_ who ar_ asl__p mak_ no mis_ak_s.
If for some reason you get stuck on a puzzle, don’t fret! You can cheat (we won’t tell anyone)! Push the “cheat” button at the top of the screen to get more chances or extra time.
N_b_dy in f__tball sh__ld be _alled a geni_s.
A geni_s is a g_y like N_rman Einstein.
One last thing about Quoth: Whenever you discover a quote you find amazing you can instantly share it with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS or E-mail.
F_om _hat _e get, _e can make a living;
_hat _e give, ho_eve_, makes a life.
Here are some key features of Quoth:
- Select one letter and all of the same letter are also selected
- Whether your native English is American or the Queen’s, you can play Quoth using the dictionary spelling you prefer
- Modify the screen size to see the entire quote, or play the level a few words at a time
- Forward quotes to your friends or favorite great quotes in the game for a future pick me up.
- Over 40 categories of quotes, 12,000 quotes… or over 4 days of non-stop game play
- Rankings – From Beginner to Quote Master (>1M points required)
- Difficulty – free levels for the average enthusiast, hard and expert puzzles for the cryptogram crazies among us
Follow us on twitter @quoth1
Feel free to give us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
What the fool does in the end the wise
man does in the beginning.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later