AppDictions App Review
Have you ever wondered where all your money goes? Are you looking for a solution to help you answer that very question? Well look no further PAMO is here to help. PAMO was created to help you manage your income and spending. Simply add accounts like your checking, savings, money market, credit cards, etc. Each is assigned a color code so you can easily recognized your accounts. You even have the option to declare the account type, Personal or Business.
When shopping simply enter each transaction to track your expenses. PAMO gives you the ability to add the form of payment used, date, notes, and category options. If you don’t have time or want a reference of your purchase, PAMO allows you to take a photo of your receipt.
PAMO is very easy to use and definitely worth the price. The ability to export your transactions is currently not working in the app, but once it does it will be very useful. We would of also liked to see some reporting views of transactions made by category. This would allow you to see what category most of your money is being spent on. Overall the app functions how it should and we look forward to additional features that the developer of PAMO will be adding.
PAMO (picture and money organizer) is not only the perfect replacement for your paper checkbook, but it is also the perfect place to keep up with identifying what you bought with each transactions (i.e. the product, receipt) by allowing you to take a photo per transaction.
WHY PAMO IS UNIQUE?
- Have you ever went shopping, took that transaction amount out of your checkbook, and then threw away the receipt? We all have. Now, you can take a picture of your receipt when you enter your transaction amount and refer back to it later when needed. Not only can you refer back to the receipt to view it, but you also have the option to print off the receipt (or any photo.)
- Our optional picture feature per transaction is a great way to be able to reference back to what you bought (i.e. taking a picture of the product), receipt (i.e. taking a picture of your receipt), checks (i.e. taking a picture of a check you have received or written to someone else), and other endless reasons to use our picture feature.
- Unlimited accounts and transactions. In addition, we allow you to separate your personal and business accounts (if you are interested in using both). There is no longer a need to have two separate apps for your business and personal accounts because PAMO allows you to be able to separate the two within one app.
- Color codes per account type. Be able to identify your accounts with a color (this is optional). For example, you may assign blue to your checking accounts, green to your saving accounts, and red to your time deposit account.
- turn Reconcile on or off
- turn Security Code on or off. If your Security Code is on, you must enter a 4 digit code in order to access your accounts.
- Search feature to easily search through your transactions in all your accounts.
- Order your transactions by Date, Clearance, or Amount
- For each transaction, be able to assign the transaction to a category. By visiting the ‘Category’ page, you will be able to see the amount and percentage of money you have spent in each category. (You are free to add any category that is not already part of the app by default)
- Print off transactions. This includes printing off the picture that has been taken/assigned to each transaction.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.