AppDictions App Review
If efficiency, organization, and productivity is what you are looking for, look no further than Notebooks! The possibilities are practically limitless – store notes (regardless of length), photos, PDF, MS Office, and iWork files, websites, as well as audio and visual files in one app! Customize your notes pages by choosing font, colors, and backgrounds. Categorize each topic in a new notebook or create sub-notebooks. Create task lists that can alert you of due dates. Notebooks even integrates with the following popular apps: WePrint, TextExpander, OmniFocus, Firetask, Ideawell, and Appigo Todo. These features only scratch the surface! If you are trying to live a more organized life, get rid of the file cabinets and paper and download Notebooks today!
If you’d like to use Notebooks on an iPad, please take a look at “Notebooks for iPad”
Macworld.com Rating: ✮✮✮✮
“Pick of the Week” at MacBreak Weekly 162
“I want to thank you for the wonderful App, which is so much better than the dozen other note apps I tried on my iPhone. It is sophisticated, in an unassuming way, so that you find yourself greatly rewarded and being productive without sacrificing time/effort to the App. I cannot tell you how much productivity I have gained by staying with your Notebooks. I am having a huge amount of fun, I use it constantly, more than the phone on my iPhone in fact.” – Craig, Australia
“You are GTD in every way that makes it efficient and makes me efficient.”
Notebooks is the one and only notebook that you’ll ever need. It allows you to conveniently write, capture and organize your ideas, notes, reminders, journals, diaries or details of life that you want to keep close at hand. If you need to take an important note, or search for one, you’ll always have the ultimate notebook at your fingertips!
What about those important documents on your computer that you would like to carry along, too? That is easy with Notebooks: simply import and view your PDF, iWork, MS Office, RTF and HTML documents, photos, Safari web archives and even your Palm Memos!
There is one more thing: keep your task lists in Notebooks and tick off your to-dos as you complete them. Divide your projects into nested sub projects for better handling, and cross-reference to your filing system or reference library, which is, of course, in Notebooks, too. When a task reaches its due date, Notebooks’ badge on the home screen reminds you of pending business.
With Notebooks, you carry your whole world in your pocket!
What can you do with Notebooks?
- Type your notes and texts, no matter how long they are.
- Use landscape and fullscreen modes to maximize screen space and improve your typing experience.
- Select your favorite fonts, background colors and patterns.
- Use Markdown to create beautifully formatted documents.
- Import your text, HTML, RTF, PDF, MS Office, Apple iWork documents, photos or web archives.
- Import your iPhone Notes and Palm Memos.
- Quickly create new documents with the contents of the Clipboard.
- Import web pages from iPhone Safari.
- Import and extract ZIP archives, or create them in Notebooks
- Manage your Task Lists and get things done.
- Keep and maintain your reference library to support task management.
- Assign context tags to your tasks, notes and books.
- Create as many nested books as you need.
- Freely move, rename and restructure your documents and books.
- Sort documents by title, by creation or modification date or by custom sort order.
- Find your documents with full text search (plain text, HTML, iWork, Office, RTF and web archives).
- Protect your confidential documents with a passcode.
- Use Notebooks’ links (URLs) to cross-reference documents or books within Notebooks, or to open them from other applications
- Synchronize with Dropbox or WebDAV servers.
- Use iTunes’ File Sharing or Notebooks’ WiFi Sharing to exchange documents
- Send tasks to other task management apps (if you have them installed).
- Take advantage of TextExpander touch if you have it installed.
- … and much more.
Whether you want to draft or outline a business presentation, type a chapter of your short-story, list your inventory, save web pages for reading them later, write an entry in your diary or journal, tick off your tasks, or just capture notes and ideas on the go, you need to have Notebooks on your iPhone today!
For more information and screenshots, please visit our website.
Should you experience any problems with Notebooks, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY, as we cannot respond to user feedback in the reviews.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.