AppDictions App Review
Women who take birth control everyday know how important it is to keep to a schedule to reduce risk of pregnancy. myPill helps women keep track of their daily pill regimen in a simple, yet effective app. Each day, simply open the myPill app, touch the current date, and choose either “Pill taken” or “Missed a pill” and add any notes that are relevant to track your menstrual cycle. Set alerts for daily reminders and show a countdown of how many pills are left in a pack. These reminders can be delivered directly on the app, or via SMS or email. See your schedule for the next 6 months with a simple swipe of your finger, allowing you to know when to order refills, visit your doctor, or just plan your life. Downloading and using myPill on a daily basis will only take a moment of your time, but it can help you track one of the most important aspects of your life!
myPill is an application that every woman who’s taking birth control pills needs.
The application is always under development, there are great features in progress and all feedback ideas are considered. Please send any question, request or bug report to email@example.com, each mail is read and being responded within 1 day tops. Visit http://mypill.hashsw.com for detailed description of future features.
myPill reminds you to take your pill at the desired time every day, stopping reminders automatically on the seven days of period and rescheduing automatically when the next pack starts. It shows you high resolution realistic pills pack graphics, also provides a monthly view of your pills.
You can use it to plan your schedule a half year forward by swiping your finger over a pack to see the next pack dates – this way you can easily tell when your period starts and plan trips and events accordingly.
Use the built-in notes taker to write down questions you wish to ask your doctor or gynecologist and view past events by using the History tab.
IMPORTANT NOTE: iPhones with iOS version lower than 4.0 does NOT support local notifications and will not be able to schedule reminders.
- High resolution graphics, specially adjusted for iPhone 4. (Requires iOS 4.0 or above)
- Daily reminders using the new Local Notificaitons with an automatic pause of 7 days – works WITHOUT internet connection! (Requires iOS 4.0 or above)
- You may config the application to send SMS or E-mail reminders to your girlfriend. (Requires iOS 4.0 or above)
- Week days and month names support localized text.
- Privacy gurenteed with an optional password protection.
- Custom alert message – to avoid embarrassment when your friends are present.
- Track down events: Pack start dates, missed pills, self notes per day. You may edit a note, delete an event or clear the all history.
- See a list of all past events using the History tab.
- Realistic pack graphics.
- Monthly view calendar with marked pill taking days.
- Application badge number shows how many pills left in the pack / days to next period.
- Prediction of 6 months ahead of period schedule.
- Scroll between months or packs using a finger swipe gesture, just like viewing photos.
- Localized dates – you will see the weekdays and months according to your locale.
- You may change pack start date at any given time. Use this when the doctor instructs you to take more pills.
- Configurable daily reminder time and on/off switch (Requires iOS 4.0 or above)
* Hashsoft can not be held responsible for any pregnancy of it’s users. Always use a condom. 🙂
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later