AppDictions App Review
Running games may not sound very exciting the first time you hear about it, but they have risen to be some of the most popular ones in the market. While it may seem repetitive, it is definitely not boring. It has so many exciting elements to it—picking up speed, dodging an increasing number of obstacles, jumping, sliding, swerving… it is actually some of the most difficult genres to master.
There is a new running game in the market to try conquering. Bert Studios brings us MotionRunner, an app that prides itself on its simplicity and ease of play.
This is a horizontal running game, so you’ll be following the character run to the right of the screen. The objective of the game is to run for as long as you can. Simple, straight-forward but none of us can run forever. You will be chasing your high score for as long as you have this game.
Game play is definitely smooth and easy. Movement is unbridled and the game itself is responsive to touch. You won’t have a hard time trying to figure out the game. Simply swipe and tap at the screen to control the player and try to survive for as long as you can. There are 20 tracks to try out, with 5 particularly difficult ones.
The graphics of the game may just be where it falters. The idea is good, but the execution could use a little bit more work. The colors are nice and the background is fine (albeit a little too simple), but the running man is too simple for an iDevice game. It could use a little more polish, in terms of design.
MotionRunner is a fun game looking for a good way to pass the time. Check it out at the App Store for $0.99.
An easy, dynamic, intuitive runner game !!!
- Just flick as you guess and feel. You can run and jump naturally. Believe your intuition.
- The intuitive flick control system was adopted and was optimized for this unique runner game.
- Motion Runner has 20 tracks(stages/routes) including 5 challenging ones.
People can fly, if they are brave and well disciplined.
Fleas can jump 100 times their height but people can not jump even their height.
But people can fly by using gravity and the laws of motion.
EASY, DYNAMIC and INTUITIVE FEATURES
- Simple and intuitive control: Flick to the direction, super natural finger reaction.
- Various motions: Walk, run, jump, landing, webster front flip, precision jump, fly and more.
- Warming up or easy stages: Don't look for a help button, just play from stage#1, the instant guides activate your intuition.
- Challenging routes: The last 5 stages are called routes. They are longer than other stages. Some are challenging.
- Screaming: Enjoy the screaming sound at falling down, you can also scream out at your private place.
- Updates: Motion Runner was inspired by Parkour or Free Running, Many other motions and stages will be added.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.