AppDictions App Review
What keeps kids more entertained than music and color? Your right nothing! Now with iPaintTunes for the iPad your kids will experience a combination of painting and music. With 24 colors that correspond to a unique note, iPaintTunes influences the way your kids paint and create music. The app has great features like the ability to play your painting with up to five instruments, play longer notes by continuously touching the same color, ability to record up to 90 seconds, and the ability to share paintings and recordings via email. iPaintTunes allows your kids to experience 5 different instruments: Flute, celesta, guitar, synthesizer and piano. With all the great features and the amount of instruments, iPaintTunes will keep your kids entertained for hours!!
iPaintTunes for iPad is an exciting combination of painting and music. Each of the 24 colors corresponds to a unique note, which influences the way you paint and the music you create. You can record your painting and combine up to five different instruments on a single recording. It is not only a new way to paint, but also a new dynamic way to make music.
iPaintTunes is a great way to introduce kids to the world of making music. Each color is labeled with a letter note, allowing anybody to play scales, songs and melodies, without having to learn sheet music. The app’s main functions give instant gratification, while the endless painting, playing and recording possibilities, leave enough content for hours of fun.
- Play your painting with up to five instruments: flute, celesta, guitar, synthesizer and piano.
- Play longer notes by continuously touching the same color.
- Recording, you can record up to 90 seconds and add multiple instruments to a single recording.
- Multi-touch, allows you to paint and play music with friends and family. It also allows you to play chords or increase the volume by playing a color with more than one touch.
- Share your painting and recorded music via email or submit it to iPaintTunes to be featured on our website.
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later