AppDictions App Review
Guitarism is a new app developed for use in a live performance. Some guitar apps that we have seen just don’t seem to work right or very hard to use. Guitarism is just the opposite. It’s geared towards three very important things and they are as follows:
1. Design and usability – Most guitar apps require you to look at the screen. During a performance that is the last thing you want to do. The user interface of Guitarism was created to allow you to concentrate on the audience when performing, not your mobile device.
2. Amazing Sound – When performing you need to sound good and Guitarism brings you performance quality. Audible cracks and pops during a performance are distracting, annoying, and can really ruin your vocals. Guitarism brings you the confidents and clear sound you deserve on stage.
3. Performers – Guitarism focuses on the performer with great feature. A perfect example of this is chord variations. Guitarism allows you to insert your own alternations and enhancements in the moment by simply titling your phone
Guitarism is like no other guitar app out there. It’s top notch and provides features that no other guitar app currently offers. For the small price of $0.99 this app is a no brainer. We highly recommend Guitarism
A guitar app for those who love the physical, visceral experience of performing in front of a live audience. If you’ve been repeatedly disappointed by other guitar apps that aren’t built for live performance, this is the app for you. guitarism is designed on 3 principles that enables its performers to look good, sound great and uniquely express themselves:
1) Performers look good: guitarism is playable without the need to constantly look at the screen. Guitarists look at their audience not their guitars, but with other guitar apps, the performer is cautiously pressing tiny buttons on the screen. Not with guitarism – the UI is designed to let you look around while you play
2) Performers sound great: great enough to perform on stage. other guitar apps have audible cracks and pops, or just sound dull to begin with. guitarism gets the basics of sound design right so you can confidently plug it into an amp and crank up the volume. Vocalists can sing along with guitarism without feeling compromised
3) Performers express themselves: guitarism gives the performer complete control over the primary aspects of expressiveness for rhythm acoustic guitar: timing, velocity, volume and chord variations. Performances never sound synthetic or robotic – no two strums are the same and each performance sounds unique. And with chord variations, performers can insert their own alterations and enhancements in the moment just by tilting the phone, which no other guitar app can do today
- Natural guitar strumming interface and realistic acoustic guitar sounds
- Easily add expressive variations on your chords by tilting your phone
- Select from hundreds of chords to play, and audition them live
- Shift the pitch of the guitar up or down to make it easier to sing along
- Play along with music from your iPhone or iPod Touch library, and save chord layouts per song
Get guitarism and start rocking out today!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later