AppDictions App Review
Nowadays there seems to be more career oriented job searches than range of dating sites! Unfortunately there are plenty of folks in the market for a job or a new career. Fortunately for voice over talent, and those seeking such talent, there’s the Voices app for iOS devices.
Voices.com has launched the mobile version of their services with this simple yet powerful interface. You can go about navigating the app in one of two ways – as a job seeker, posting your talents, or an employer or studio looking for the perfect voice for your company’s commercial.
The interface is really straight forward and responsive. The categories of talent are neatly broken down and range from audiobooks and cartoons to movie trailers and videogames. As a job seeker, you can post audio clips of previous work, as well as a description of your voice style and demeanor, so a children’s audio book looking for talent doesn’t check out an “Authoritative, Attitude” voice style!
As a talent seeker, you may tap to find further information about the talent including their contact info. Best of all, the app contains a vast community of over 15,000 members and there is a peer rating system which will help to eliminate some of the guess work.
Voices.com is well put together and features many recognizable voices. While this may be a niche app, it is absolutely free, and if you are a voice over talent, or someone seeking voice talent, Voices is an absolute must-have.
Voices.com is the marketplace where brands connect with professional voice-over talent.
With Voices.com, you can post jobs, review responses and hire voice talent for audio and video productions. The Voices.com App now gives you visibility of your entire account no matter where you are.
• Tap into a global network of more than 25,000 professional voice-over talent. Search by keyword, gender, language, location or vocal characteristic.
• View profiles, listen to audio samples and check out feedback ratings.
• Post jobs and review responses. Be notified in real-time as new responses roll in.
• Listen to auditions right from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
• Gain full access to your inbox and Voices.com messages.
• Use the Voices.com iPhone app to complete your project on time and within your budget.