AppDictions App Review
Easy Calendar will make you start using your calendar again. There are many reminder and calendar apps on the market, many requiring multiple annoying steps to set a reminder or an event that you’ve abandoned the task before it has been saved! For those of you who have experienced this, Easy Calendar by Tom Van Zummeren will be a site for sore eyes.
Once I launched Easy calendar, I was pleasantly surprised to already see the event I had set up earlier in the week; before I even downloaded the app! You see, Easy Calendar fully supports and integrates with the native iPhone calendar, so no duplicate entries!
Easy Calendar makes use of the week view, which I personally find the most helpful, and you navigate by swiping left and right, or you can jump directly to a specific month. You can even perform a search of your calendar entries if you’re a real busy bee. Adding new events is extremely quick and easy – 3 taps is all it will take to create a new calendar event. Best of all; Easy Calendar syncs with Outlook, MobileMe, Google calendar and others.
Easy Calendar is just that, so simplify your life with this great utility app.
Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Easy Calendar is the new easy way to plan your day. Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar allows anyone to create new events with just a few taps!
Easy Calendar will never let you forget a meeting again!
- Create new events with 3 taps! (compared to 6 taps for other calendar apps)
- Edit your event with 2 taps! (5 or more in other calendar apps)
- 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events\
- Synchronization with MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone features
- Shows the calendar colors if you have multiple calendars
- A unique search function: straight from within the week view (instead of separate search screen)
- Hide specific calendars
- Activate/deactivate events’ alert
- Jump easily to the desired month
- Highly responsive week ‘swipe’
- Direct link to the native iPhone calendar to access optional event properties
- Innovative move function that uses the week view to select a new date
- Spanish, German, French and Dutch support
No more struggling when you make an appointment on the phone or face-to-face. Save time – keep it simple!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.