You’ve invested a lot of your savings in an attempt to speed up your retirement date. Although you’re not a professional trader, you like to watch the market and make your own decisions about your portfolio. You have a goal and a target and you plan to handle the buying and selling of stocks yourself.
Thanks to ChebyshevTrendPro, you can keep an eye on those important trends that mean the difference between profit and loss. If a stock is listed in Yahoo Finance, you can quickly and easily see its daily, weekly, monthly or intraday chart. There is absolutely no lag when compared with moving average trends, and the app’s modified Gaussian least squares fit removes random fluctuations to provide the real picture of how a stock is performing.
When you download ChebyshevTrendPro, you’re putting an innovative trending tool on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to the data that matters most – S/R line, buy and sell signals and trend comparisons. You can organize your stock symbols into groups and adjust trend dates, too.
The app’s data and trend line comes from Yahoo Finance, so any stock listed there is accessible for trending in ChebyshevTrendPro. Every five minutes, you get up-to-date data in intraday mode. For daily, weekly or monthly views, the information is refreshed hourly and at midnight. You’ll always have a pulse on current trends.
If you’re the cautious type, or simply want to kick the Chebyshev tires before purchasing the Pro version, go ahead and download Chebyshev’s Trend first. It’s free and gives you an idea of the awesome performance you can expect with the full version.
Have a look at some of the features you get in ChebyshevTrendPro:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in the palm of your hand
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance & realtime GoogleFinance if available
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Noise filter removes random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Includes S/R line, buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD indicators and more.
* Volume and Chaikin oscillator, Stochastic and more.
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance website; realtime data sourced from GoogleFinance if available
* Accessing web requires a data connection
* App performs best with WiFi connection
* Try Chebyshev’s Trend free version for a sneak peak at ChebyshevTrendPro
So are you as informed about your stocks as you should be? Are you buying and selling at the best times? Find out for sure by downloading ChebyshevTrendPro now. Don’t lose another day of gains.
Igor Vlasov is a former math teacher and programmer. With a background of long experience working in educational and financial institutions, it was easy for Igor to combine his knowledge with his interest in financial markets to create related applications. Igor’s vision is to provide a really usible applications for mobile users around the globe.