AppDictions App Review
Berokyo helps you organize your iPad content for easy access while on the go. Fully customizable, Berokyo creates the effect of an organized bookshelf that can store your essential contacts, pictures, music, videos/movies, and documents that are easily accessible when you need them most. The great thing is that you are not limited to one bookshelf – you can have multiple bookshelves full of information at any time. There are a lot of great personalization options to make your bookshelves as unique as you are! Berokyo also allows you to connect to your Dropbox account where you can download files for offline viewing, create new files, edit files (coming soon), and organize further by creating folders. Berokyo is great for the perpetual multitasker, or for someone who can’t quite stay organized.
Berokyo helps you improve your organization and productivity on the go, and will be a huge time saver when using your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Berokyo lets you organize all your favorite and frequently used contacts, documents, digital media and virtually any type of file into one or more customizable bookshelves, and once there, they can be quickly accessed, copied, shared, viewed, played, and so much more.
Using Berokyo is very easy and intuitive. Just swipe left or right to quickly change bookshelves, pinch to adjust the thumbnails size, tap items to see related actions, or double tap to quickly open them. Furthermore, in editing mode you can remove selected items, pinch individual ones to resize them and use drag and drop to change their order.
- Universal app that works on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – buy it once, use it everywhere.
- Full Dropbox support, including offline content and uploading.
- iTunes File Sharing support.
- Easy to use items organizer and viewer.
- Support for both synced and unsynced bookshelves.
- Customizable bookshelf style.
- Incremental find that reveals results as you type.
- Detailed and smooth thumbnails.
- Edit mode to easily reorder, resize and remove items.
- Share items as email attachments or copy them to the pasteboard.
- Quick access to call, send SMS, email and edit your contacts.
- View images, read files, play digital media, and so much more.
- Email any contact in vCard format.
- Support for opening incompatible movie files in VLC app, if installed.
- Support for opening .webloc, .url and .webarchive files.
- Support for opening items in external and associated applications.
- Multitasking support (requires iOS 4.0+).
- Retina display support (iPhone 4).
- AirPrint support (requires iOS 4.2).
- Berokyo may not support large number of items in synced bookshelves due to device memory limitations. Thus, you should distribute your items in folders before adding the synced bookshelf.
- New synced bookshelves supporting popular services and additional features will be added soon, so stay tuned!
- Don’t forget! Berokyo is also available for Mac OS X and Windows. Just visit http://www.berokyo.com for more information.
What new feature or improvement would you like to see in Berokyo? You can send us your feedback right from the app. Your feedback is very important and greatly appreciated.
Please don’t send your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, we’d appreciate if you send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later