AppDictions App Review
An increasing number of people are using their iPhones and iPads for voice recording. Voice recording helps students recall class lectures; it helps business men and women record minutes from important meetings and practice presentation delivery; and it helps journalists conduct interviews. But audio recordings of lectures, meetings, and interviews are only good if you can easily access the most important parts without having to rewind and fast forward. Enter Audiolio! Audiolio takes your ordinary recordings and allows you to bookmark important sections with notes and images that enhance your recollections of the recordings. As you playback a recording, easily add a bookmark that will help you quickly access that point in time with a time stamp and any added notes or images. Share your audio recordings and bookmarks with your coworkers or school group partners using Audiolio by sending via Dropbox, email, or iTunes File Sharing. Get the most out of your voice recordings and your iPad with Audiolio!
★★★★★ Perfect for Students
Bookmark your audio lectures with organized notes, captions and images.
★★★★★ Ideal for Business
Take meeting minutes with audio and instantly share with team members.
★★★★★ Excellent for Journalists
Add important details at key points in interviews.
Audiolio is perfect for bookmarking all kinds of audio: school lectures, interviews, podcasts, audio books, and more.
Audiolio is the new way to take notes. Add notes to existing recordings or record new audio while taking notes.
Audiolio allows you to bookmark locations in all of your audio, and associate notes and images with the bookmarks you create.
You can use audio you record in the app itself or select items from your iPod library.
- Quickly and easily create bookmarks in audio
- Record audio
- Access existing audio from iPod library
- Bookmark your audio with timestamps, captions, notes, and pictures
- Share your bookmarks via Dropbox, Email, or iTunes File Sharing
- Share your bookmarks in the following formats: PDF, text file, or Audiolio’s own file format
- Instantly share your bookmarks with other Audiolio users using the Audiolio file format
- Share your own recordings as .m4a
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
- Use a USB external microphone for high-quality recordings (requires iPad Camera Connection Kit)
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.