Audio Footnote makes notes taking during an audio book or a podcast extremely simple, just record it! It is very easy to use. This app is clearly any students dream, but also can be very useful in day-to-day life. If you have a need for this type of app definitely give it a try!
Audio Footnote lets you record voice notes while listening to podcasts and audiobooks!
“…making notes during an audiobook or a podcast is now a cinch: just record it!”
“Students are going to find it a real time saver.”
Listen to your audio programs in Audio Footnote and you’ll be able to record thoughts, action items and inspirations as quickly as they come to you without having to type. Perfect for those who listen during their commute!
Your notes are saved and organized by audio program, date recorded, and time into the program. Now you can recall important notes about a college lecture, podcast or audiobook.
Share notes by emailing them from within Audio Footnote. You can even email notes to your Evernote Account!* Never forget an important idea or discussion point again.
- Listen to the audiobooks and podcasts you already have on your device.
- Seamlessly record a voice note while listening to program.
- Program playback automatically stops and resumes after recording.
- Notes are saved with date and time stamp letting you sort your notes by the date recorded or the time into your program that the note was taken.
- Share your note by sending them via email or email them to yourself for quick backup.
- Email your notes to your Evernote account.*
*Requires Evernote Premium to support attachments.
- Text notes
- Pretty new interface improvements
Note: If you’d like to use iTunes U podcasts with Audio Footnote, you can do so by changing the Media Kind attribute in iTunes from iTunes U to Podcast. More info at http://audiofootnote.com/faq.html
For more info and a video demo,
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.