AppDictions App Review
Technology exists to usher the world into greater knowledge and an abundance of information. Most of the gadgets in the market today—while used primarily for entertainment and recreation—allows users to move forward in all aspects. There is no better beneficiary for all this knowledge and information than the youth of today.
Manipal Digital Systems is offering a new application for the iPhone and iPad that is definitely a valuable tool for learning. ABC’s Are Fun helps children discover the letters of the alphabet in an entertaining fashion.
This learning supplement is an amazing tool for youngsters. It is especially designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. ABC’s Are Fun will help teach kids to read and write in a fun and friendly manner.
There are four different learning modes that exercise various areas of the brain. See It, Sing It, Try It and Play It are all incredibly helpful, not to mention exciting for different types of children. The users will be able to study phonetics, letters and an array of other handy skills.
This fun educational app is able to properly convey the importance of proper written and verbal usage of alphabet. Of course, it is also an opportunity to have some fun. This will encourage children to actually love learning, as it veers away from traditional teaching styles.
Of course, one of the most important features of this application is its lively graphics. It will captivate the young audience, making them more engaged to the games and lessons within the app.
ABC’s Are Fun is an irresistible combination of school time and play time. Who says you can’t have both in one platform? This application proves that there’s more to learning than sitting in a classroom.
ABC’s Are Fun is available at the App Store for $2.99.
Give your children the gift of education with the app that makes learning letters a blast – ABC’s are Fun!
Learning English begins with mastering the alphabet, and it’s never been more fun, interactive, or effective with ABC’s are Fun! This engaging learning app is developed specifically for young toddlers just starting out discovering letters and provides them with an intuitive 4-tier program to learn every letter from A to Z at their own pace, and on their own terms.
ABC’s are Fun educates children to fully understand and recognize letters from a written perspective, as well as recognizing them phonetically both as unique sounds and in the context of full words too. This vibrant app’s 4 learning modules – See It, Sing It, Try It, and Play It – each focus on a different aspect of language learning in fun and unique ways!
- This fun audio-visual module serves as an introduction to individual letters for kids.
- Each letter is shown on screen both in its Capitalized and normal form, while colorful chalk-drawn animations provide an example of a word where the highlighted letter is prominently featured.
- An interactive musical learning module, Sing It is where kids get to jump in and make impromptu songs with ABC’s are Fun guiding them!
- The app provides the music as well as the visuals – and the letter meant to be sung about – for some inspiration, and its up to kids to do the rest! Music and rhythm is proven to help youngsters learn, and no one makes it more fun on iOS than ABC’s are Fun.
- As the saying goes, ‘Practice Makes Perfect’! That’s where Try It comes in.
- This module gives kids the opportunity to work on improving their writing skills one letter at a time. Children simply trace specific letters along dotted lines.
- Both Capitalized and lowercase versions of all letters are covered and available to practice on demand.
- Learning always comes easiest when its a game and with Play It kids can test their letter learning progress via an accessible multiple choice quiz game!
- Faced with three vibrant pictures and subtitles players must pick which one matches the letter they’re looking for.
Learning English alphabets is a blast for young kids with ABC’s are Fun! Download this engrossing educational app, let your children discover the magic of written and spoken letters, and get them started on the road to reading and mastering the English language as a whole today!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.